Tuesday 22 March 2011

AWOL - A way of life - live

A classic live Jungle mix from 1995, recorded at an AWOL night. An early Ministry of Sound release, this is now very hard to find. Some say this was the highpoint of Jungle. Among the dj's on the mix are Mickey Finn, Randall, Kenny Ken and Darren Jay. Plus MC Fearless and MC GQ on the mic.
You can purchase this cd Here







1 DJ Biggs - The Hunter 

2 Splash - Babylon 

3 Northern Connexion - Reel Funk (A.W.O.L. V.I.P. Mix) 

4 P-Funk - P. Funk Era (V.I.P. Mix) 

5 Randall & Andy C - Sound Control (A.W.O.L. V.I.P. Mix) 

6 Cool Hand Flex - The Melody Madness (V.I.P. Mix) 

7 Dark Man* - Dis Sound Ruff 

8 Kenny Ken - The Pied Piper (A.W.O.L. V.I.P. Mix) 

9 D.R.S. - Everyman (A.W.O.L. V.I.P. Mix) 
Featuring - Kenny Ken 

10 Dr. S. Gachet & Audio Maze - The Dreamer (DJ Aphrodite V.I.P. Mix) 
Remix - DJ Aphrodite* 

11 Prizna - Fire (Dr. S. Gachet V.I.P. Mix) 
Featuring - Demolition Man
Remix - Dr. S. Gachet 

12 Dr. S. Gachet & Audio Maze - Touch My Toes (Dreamteam V.I.P. Mix)
Remix - Dreamteam* 

13 Aladdin - Mash Up Yer Know (V.I.P. Mix) 

14 Mickey Finn* & Aphrodite - A.W.O.L. (V.I.P. Mix) 

15 L Double - Da Base 2 Dark (Mickey Finn Special Mix) 
Remix - Mickey Finn*



No comments:

Post a Comment